Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Humorous reply

It's been quite a while that I am in a graduate program. So, I hardly attend any departmental tea, departmental seminars, etc.

But the other day, I wanted to remind myself of the people around me. So, I went to the graduate lounge and saw another graduate student who joined with me in the graduate program. It is hard for me to start a conversation, but he asks me "Hey, How are you?". For this I reply, "Hey, good, How are you?". I don't stop there, but go on ... "are you thinking about graduating (soon)?". He immediately goes : "hmmm, yeah I have been thinking about graduating, it feels good...it will be in a couple of years". WOW, how good I feel now :)

2 comments:

Miya said...

For meeting somebody, or for meeting somebody who is in the same boat? ;-)

Lavanya said...

For meeting somebody on the same boat :)